Monday, March 29, 2010

One down so many more to go

I've had my hands in a few projects lately. Some of them have taken me a bit longer than I've wanted but here's one I finished for good friend's baby shower. I've seen this on blogs before but I saw this banner on my wonderfully creative friend J.'s blog here. Cute, huh? I offered to do decorations for my friend's shower and figured I would try out the banner. I already had the fabric from a quilt I was going to make for Jonah last year and never got around to it. (of course) I cut the letters with my Cricut and sewed it on up.











Here's a sneak peek of a few of my DI finds...



We'll see how they turn out.

3 comments:

  1. I just clicked on your blog so I could leave this comment and must say how cute your pictures along the top are! What a great photo shoot!
    Also, I can't wait to see how your DI finds turn out...I love a good find turned better! Cute banner too! You have been a crafty lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Are you talented!!! I dream about doing stuff like that but I'm too scared to move on it. You are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...can't wait to see what you do with your DI finds! You're so crafty these days! :-)

    ReplyDelete