Monday, March 29, 2010

Jonahs's 5th haircut

And he's only 15 months. Jonah may not have as much hair as other babies I know but it sure grows fast. I've already trimmed it up 4 times since he was born and he was in need of yet another one. Lukey's hair was so different. His was very fine and stick, stick straight. We didn't touch his hair until he was one (even though we now look back at the pictures and wonder what were we thinking?! He was such a shag!)

Here's a picture of Lucas' very first haircut right before his 1st birthday. I had NO idea what I was doing. I had cut Aaron's hair a few times but a baby was different. Luckily, Lukey's hair went with our home-improvement motto "It couldn't look any worse." I've gotten much better at haircuts as long as you want Aaron's haircut or Lucas' buzz. Those two are the only ones on the menu. (Lucas was born with a hemangioma on his right arm that got bigger and bigger until about this time and then practically went away. There's just a hint of it left on his arm these days.)


Jonah has much wavier hair and tons more of it. And he's been sporting kind of a mullet these past few weeks since I could only trim the front last time and he wouldn't let me near the back. I like it a little bit longer and am not ready to go too short. But I've let it go this long because...








...this is how Jonah feels about getting his haircut!




But I think it was worth the struggle and few tears.





Until next month.

2 comments:

  1. It looks great!!! He's such a cutie, I just want to eat him up!
    Did you notice I figured out how to post on your blog? I have to be signed into google before I hit your page...

    ReplyDelete