Saturday, March 27, 2010

It's that time of year again...

Eleven years ago today I was crying in the bridal room. NO. Not out of fear of marrying Aaron as some of you might think. But because my hair look absolutely awful and my face was sunburned and peeling from falling asleep outside while studying for a test the week before. Plus being sleep deprived and getting married in the middle of the semester, I guess I needed just a little release. So after a quick cry (as many girls need from time to time), I felt wonderful and enjoyed the rest of one of the happiest days of my life. Now 11 years later, it really has gotten better every year. If that's possible. Aaron is a wonderful and doting husband who loves me unconditionally. He backs me up me in all that I take on and thinks I am wonderful and beautiful. Doesn't everyone need to feel that? Aaron is also one of the most generous people I know with both his time and resources. He works tremendously hard to support our family while he dedicates his "free" time to his boys. Aaron still puts Lucas to bed and reads to him every night after starting the tradition 9 years ago. His sons absolutely adore him. And so do I. He has a deep testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ and is always looking for ways to serve and to teach our children the truth. I couldn't ask for a sweeter best friend, a more loving father and crazy companion. Happy anniversary.

Our engagement picture


One week before Lucas was born.

My favorite past time.


Lucas took this picture years ago.



Te quiero, mi amor. Para siempre, nati

8 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Not only for making it 11 years, but also for being the most photogenic couple..EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary. You guys look the same today as you did in your engagement photo (You must tell me your secret in keeping that youthful look).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, so cute. He is pretty great, I must agree. As are you, my friend. I MISS YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE these pictures! You guys are wonderful. Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elizabeth, we're not that photogenic. Out of 11 years, these were the only pictures that were semi-decent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how sweet! I love you guys! :-) You make me happy! So glad you found each other 11 years ago. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaron is a stud because of you, Nat.

    ReplyDelete