Friday, May 9, 2014

Mini Makeover

Last summer I decided to take on the downstairs bathroom.  I wasn't up for anything major, basically just paint.  I found a light blue paint I loved and went from there.

So the before...





I painted the walls and the cabinets, hung a few pictures, added a rug, painted the light fixture dark grey and....that's about it.
 
The lighting is bad because there is very little natural light.  Sorry, but that just makes for bad pictures.


 
I made this printable/quote/thing on Picmonkey all by myself and then printed it at Costco.
Never done that before.



Your view sitting on the john.  Thanks Julia!!
 
Again, not a very big makeover, but made a big difference to me!!

2 comments:

  1. I miss the stripes...makes me feel like I'm in prison.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so much nicer than the stripes. Thank you again for posting. By the way what is the color and brand you used?

    ReplyDelete