Friday, April 30, 2010

While you were waiting...

for Vancouver Part Deux, I tried to upload a card trick for your viewing pleasure by Magic Hands Luke and his assistant Captain Disaster. But Aaron said it was too long to work and I couldn't get the thing to upload for the life of me. So, here is my second try. Some very random but funny Jonah babbling. He "talks" all day long but whenever I turn on the camera, he immediately goes shy. But this time he actually kept talking...


...Okay. Never mind. That one was too long as well and would not upload. I guess I've been getting heavy handed with that record button. I haven't followed the cardinal family rule of "no more than 60 seconds of video at a time."


Here's my third attempt. Here's the joy that follows once your child learns a new skill, like climbing up on the table. LOVE it!


...what the what?! None of my videos will upload! Uurgh. I don't get what I am doing wrong!

I guess I will just have to move on and actually blog about our trip.

2 comments:

  1. I spent all last week trying to get videos to upload too! And of course, the only one that would was a 6 second-er. 6 seconds isn't even worth posting! So, I googled "why can't I upload videos to blogger?" and found all sorts of responses. Apparently, you and I aren't the only ones with trouble. I followed the advice of uploading the video to You Tube and then attaching it to my blog once it's uploaded there. Very easy actually, and I found the instructions right one line. This way you can, heaven forbid, actually upload a video longer than 60 seconds! It's worth trying for all that out of town family dying to see your kiddos in action. Good luck! (Just google, "how to up load you tube video to blog" or something...you'll find it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, 45 seconds is a good rule of thumb at this house... I'm dying to see the video, though!

    ReplyDelete