Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter In Vancouver

As part of our trip down south, we spent Easter Sunday with the other Washington Williams. We watched afternoon Conference together and had such a fun visit. They fed us a scrumptious Easter dinner with their great friends and I felt guilty not contributing anything other than my stomach.


Uncle Brant with his boy Sean and our boy JB.

I call this one "Left Behind." All the other kids had gone to keep Cotton company in our car and these two had to stay in the house.


Lucas and his cutie cousins. They played the piano together, entertained the dog and had fun at the kids table. (I love that Luke actually smiled normally in this one.)

They worked and worked on Lucas' shark puzzle but gave up after even the parents couldn't figure out the pieces were supposed to stay together. Thanks a lot, Mom. I mean, Easter Bunny.



Uncle Hoobie (have I ever told people all the nieces and nephews call him Uncle Hoobie?) and Sean.

I hope sometime we can get all the Williams together in one place. It's hard with every family living in a different city. And the more kids that come, the harder it is to travel. Love these guys and can't wait to play again! Maybe we can meet at Wolf Lodge again sometime...




1 comment: