Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I love to see the temple

Yep, we traveled up to the Vancouver Temple open house last weekend. My sister and her family came along with Aaron's brother and 2 of his children. (We sure missed my parents, Aunt Shareen and Sean. Plans changed last minute and they weren't able to join us. :)


We met there Friday morning with very little crowds and beautiful sun.   We walked the grounds while we waited for the Friess' and enjoyed the peaceful setting.

Jonah had a difficult time being quiet and reverent :)  Not him, right?   He wanted to run and explore and touch everything.  Aaron and I took turns walking him around while the group listened to our tour guide.  One of the only things that helped keep him quiet was his latest favorite toy...a tube of toothpaste.  Yes I know, we walked around the temple with Jonah gnawing on a tube of toothpaste.   But whatever works...



I love this family!!  They are my favorite people ever.






And I love that we can be together forever!





After the temple, we stayed 2 days to play and have fun in Vancouver BC.  


Travel log to be continued...















2 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures! And I love the tube of toothpaste. I'll be looking for it in sacrament meeting on Sunday. :-)

    ReplyDelete