Saturday, December 19, 2009

One of my latest projects

I got this idea form my friend's blog who got it from here.
I know, I copied right from the blog but I already had the fabric and the felt so it worked out. Pretty easy but I ended up doing the letter and the bird twice because I didn't like how they turned out the first time. So much better now. This is for my 3 month old nephew for Christmas so don't tell him....


I have a few other projects I've been working on but they are also for Christmas and I'll post after I give them away.

5 comments:

  1. Adorable! So jealous of your craft skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are totally becoming a crafting fiend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, that looks IDENTICAL to the origonal one! I really thought it was the origonal one and that I'd see your version down below. Unbelievably cute!! Lucky nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that, too, and bookmarked it on my computer because I thought it was so cute. Still haven't gotten around to making it, though. Yours turned out GREAT!

    ReplyDelete