Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I decided to go ahead and post Halloween. At my rate if I tried to catch up, I wouldn't be posting Halloween until New Years. So here we go...

Lucas and Kyle (one of his best friends)wanted to dress up together but had a difficult time agreeing on the same look at the same time. It went from mimes to hippies to hobos and back around again a few times before we found these hats that led to The Blues Brothers. Neither of them know who the Blues Brothers are but as soon as they saw the hats and found out they could wear sunglasses and black ties, they were hooked.


And our little garden gnome....



Happy Halloween!

7 comments:

  1. Great costumes! I saw the blues brother, but I missed the gnome. Maybe he was hiding in a garden somewhere. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucas: handsome
    Jonah: adorable
    Well done, super mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love that little gnome- great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute little gnome! Seriously, how'd you come up with that?!? I would have never thought of such a cute idea. You're so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the tie on Lukey. I'll bet he and Kyle or as Grandpa would say Lyle and Kooky had a great time together. Jonah, oh my. Talk about cute - from head to toe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the posts. Fabulous job on the costumes. So cute! I feel like it's been way too long since we've seen you already. Glad we get to spend Thanksgiving together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the gnome Natalie! So cute!

    ReplyDelete