Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Trombone Territory

Yep, we decided to go there. Since band or orchestra is basically part of the 5th grade curriculum and Lucas was beyond excited, we thought, Why not?  Let's see how the year goes. 

And he loves it.
If only Jonah didn't love it so much as well, practicing would be a lot simpler.


Here's a "Grandparent Video," a video only grandparents would appreciate. Then again, maybe even they wouldn't.   But it's Lucas truly rockin' his first song on the trombone.  Oooh, yeah.

Lucas has his own sense of style and picked out, and paid for most of, that hat himself.  He wears it almost everyday and specifically wanted it because it was different.  I love it on him and loves that he has his own style.

Of course Aaron couldn't be outdone and had to show his prowess on the great instrument. :)

Yes. I know. My boys can rock.

5 comments:

  1. Both of your boys are doing pretty well on that brass! Are they bringing it to Prescott for the talent show?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of Ferris Bueller: "Never had one lesson!" Lucas's style is AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cute that Jonah loves it so much, but it would definitely slow down the practicing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...you can tell Lucas that I'm super impressed! Better yet, I'll tell him myself. ;-) I love how Jonah sticks his head in the end of the trombone trying to just take it all in. So funny and too cute.

    ReplyDelete