Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Quotes of the Week

Random Jonah quotes that have made me smirk this week...

Jonah to his bowl of cereal: "Come to papa!"
To me as we're getting ready for bed: "Today was so ADORABLE!"
Jonah to me as he invited me to battle: "Come here, old man!"
Snuggling up to a blanket his grandma made when he was born and uses all the time: "This is SO lovely, Mom.  It's just so lovely."
To himself as he jumps from rock to rock.: "I AM SO PARKOUR!" 

This is parkour.  :)
 
A few random moments from our quiet, calm conference.


"I'm now a dentist.  No, really.  I am a dentist."  I was getting my teeth checked, and Bob (my brother in law's father who is an awesome dentist) let him help and hold the "sucky" thingy in my mouth.  He thought it was the greatest thing ever!  And when they handed me my appointment reminder card for my next visit, he took it as his official card stating he was a dentist.  So proud of himself!

And for your viewing pleasure,  a dance in his underpants.  With a plastic spatula..

 
Ok. Two videos.

Just underpants is a common phenomenon around here.   I think it's a boy thing. 

Love this kid.  He loves life, loves to talk and loves his mama.

2 comments:

  1. Aaron says:

    My favorite quote is "Come to papa" to the cereal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's not kidding--it really IS that easy to become a dentist.

    ReplyDelete