Thursday, April 25, 2013

Spring Break: Rated E for Everyone

As we went one way convertible-ing around Phoenix, our two lovelies drove out to Prescott with their grandparents. 

 
 As luck would have it, cousins came out as well so they had one big party all week long.

My Uncle Lloyd and my father built an amazing water table where the kids spent hours playing, building cities, creating their own monetary system, bartering and trading to create a quite a working community.


Jonah and Pax went shirtless most of the week, which is quite common most days. At least here there was sun and a little more warmth.

Each day my wonderful mother and sisters planned an Easter activity that taught the kids about Christ's last week and His teachings.

They celebrated the Feast of the Passover with a Seder dinner filled with unleavened bread and bitter herbs.  Lucas doesn't seem too excited about the endeavor.  Now that I look at the picture, doesn't seem like any one is. 



My dad took the older boys out shooting just like he did when I was a girl.  We shot at cans and the "groundhogs" that made holes in my grandfather's horse pasture that made it dangerous for his horses. I put groundhogs in parenthesis because I don't any of us girls came even close to shooting something alive. 

These boys have shot at cans, gingerbread houses days after Christmas, and I don't know what else.  Lucas loves the 22 and would not mind in the least to get one for his birthday.

My sister would send cute update pictures of the boys and, I have to admit I missed these sweet faces and all the fun they were having without us.  (But then I'd take another sip of my pina colada and all those thoughts would just melt away.)

We did make it up to Prescott for an Easter egg hunt and finding their baskets.  At first, Jonah was intent on getting his hands on as much as he could.


But after some good finds, he said he had enough and was content with the amount he had.  Definitely does not get that from me!
 
Lucas and Jack are always good at finding their goodies early and then helping the little kids out.  This year was no different.
 
What a cute gaggle of grandchildren.

And what cute brothers. I know I am such a sappy mom, but my heart just swells when I think of these two. They bring such joy and craziness to our lives.  I couldn't ask for more!

One more thing...the grownups ventured out to the water park one day with all the kids.  My "lucky" mom convalesced from her knee surgery with her sister who had a knee replacement.  Their day was much calmer than everyone else's,

Cousins and best friends.
 
Jonah has two bathing suits.  One that fits and one that doesn't.  Guess which one I couldn't find before we left? And guess who forgot to send a safety pin with this kid so his stinkin'  bloomers would stay up?  My sisters did their best by adding a swim diaper to his little bum but nothing really seemed to work.

Apparently he didn't really mind,

Lucas especially loves Prescott and was soaking in the peacefulness the last night we were there.  I so appreciate my parents who are willing and able to care for our children while we have Romantic Times.  I love that they have a sweet relationship with both sets of grandparents. They give them a better sense of identity, who they are and where they came from.  It helps them find their place in the world and how they fit in, and are a vital contributor to our eternal family.  
 
Thanks again, Nana & Papa! We sure love you!
 

5 comments:

  1. Your little boy bum hole turns me on sexually attractive little boy getting f***** in the ass by a pedophile rapist I'm going to shoot my load of sperm inside his rectum bleeding hot sperm and blood is coming out of his ass he's crying because I stretched this don't cry baby boy Daddy's going to put his big 12-in dick in your rectum I'm going to shoot my hot c** in your ass yummy yummy yummy I got sperm in my tummy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://awbdjwl.ws/invite/i=93371

      Delete
  2. add kik to buy boy cp 10 dollars (CASH APP ONLY) kik is: tuslaseaa GAY BOY CHIL P0R*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU SICK FUCKING PEDOPHILES BETTER FUCK OFF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys 12 yo here big dick loves anal play contact me at german.furry.femboy@gmail.com
    Use my cp link thx
    https://cok55xae.cc/invite/i=64806

    ReplyDelete