Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I used to wish my older sister was a boy...

Basically because I thought she would have cute friends as we grew up. But now my sisters are two of my best BFF's in the whole world and I wouldn't have changed anything.   I guess my mom's prayers worked out after all those years of fighting over clothes.

I have the same prayer for our two boys. The only fighting that ever happens between two kids 9 years apart is the destroying of Lego creations, so these two are way ahead of us.












We went to Baumans Farm the Saturday before Easter for an egg hunt and all the other activities of a great kid's farm.  We got to go with cousins, the weather was perfect and we ate free apple cider donuts.  



One kid sure did not want the party to end.  I think we'll have to make this place a yearly tradition with the Friess'.

1 comment:

  1. Aaron:
    Wow - that babe in the sunglasses makes cute kids.

    ReplyDelete