Thursday, August 18, 2011

While you were swimming...biking...running

I have to admit I probably won't get the Best Supporting Wife award for this one.  Start time was 7am on the bank of the lake and... I was asleep.  My dad, my wonderful dad, got up before dawn to drive Aaron and Logan to the starting line and got the great before shots.  I myself woke up at 7:15am.  I did pray he wouldn't drown as soon as I was conscious though.  We made it by the time he was half way through the biking.  Yes, I know. Julia got there at 7 with her 4 little ones in tow.  But we were there to cheer on his running. 

Here's Jonah with his fist still pumping for his daddy. Lucas couldn't be a sweeter older brother and made sure JB could see him pass.

Jonah also decided his calves needed a stretch with some stranger he saw against the tree.

He couldn't keep his hands off his nana.

Couldn't get enough of each other.


We played at the best castle park while we waited for our runner to hit the home stretch.



We might not have seen the take off, but we were there to celebrate the landing.

2 comments:

  1. It's hard to get anywhere early when you have kids! Cute pictures of the boys cheering their dad on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie, you make me laugh. Love the picture of Jonah stretching his calf muscles. He cracks me up. Cute picture of your boys cheering their daddy on.

    ReplyDelete