Friday, March 11, 2011

Why swim diapers were invented

{Something's peekin'!}

It's no secret I am not a lover of Seattle winters and for some reason this winter especially I've been day dreaming of sun and warmth, backyard pools and dripping diapers.   I think it's because the wet winter puts a damper on my house projects.  It's too cold and too wet to do much with my BFF, aka spray paint.  I have a chandelier, a jewelry box, a table and numerous frames just waiting in the wings for their makeovers.  But I don't have room or the energy to get them beautified.   SAD is a real thing my friends, especially when the winter gets between me and my makeovers.
Out of creative desperation, I did make myself get out this week and got a few projects going that didn't include spray paint and I should finish them this weekend. If they are any where near presentable (one is pretty far out there for me) I will post them.
Until then , I hope you enjoy memories of sunny yet soggy bums that make me smile.  

1 comment:

  1. So soggy I'd love for him to sit on my lap

    ReplyDelete