Thursday, May 6, 2010

Canada: The Triliogy

Last installment on our little trip to Vancouver, I promise.



We wanted to make the most of our trip to a different country, so Saturday after breakfast we made a quick excursion to the exotic and foreign Canadian Dollar Store right outside our hotel. Mainly we went because the kids loved it and had some money burning holes in their pockets. Okay, me too. I couldn't wait to go! This actually was quite the impressive dollar store and I found some cute, cute finds that now reside in my dining room. More on that later.

Saturday turned out rainy and cold, so when we got lost on our way to ferry and came across the science museum we decided to take advantage of our situation and stayed. It had been our back up plan if it was too wet to go to Grouse Mountain. It was a perfect choice.

Mr. B... all energy, all the time.


Oh too be young and flexible.


Almost, honey. Almost.


Jonah LOVED the kiddie section and could have stayed all day running around in circles.


"My dad is the greatest! And don't look at my hair. My mom butchered it while trying to give a me quick trim."


We took the ferry across the water just to take the ferry. And to take pictures.



Those are three wonderful men. I am so grateful they are in our lives.




Lucas being Lucas and not able to smile normally in pictures. Actually, Lucas hates heights so he wasn't very happy.



We ended the day with a donut from Tim Horton's, a quick trip to the outlet mall on our way home with a girl-time shopping extravaganza at Claire's (love those nieces!) and made it home by sundown. Thanks for coming everyone!

I'll leave you all with a little taste of Friday afternoon. I think we had all been in the car for JUST a bit too long. It's funny because no one was really upset, they just needed to make their voices heard. The 3rd little screech in the background is Pax and imagine this going on for 15 minutes....


Oh Canada, thanks for the good times.

3 comments:

  1. The whole trip looked like a ton of fun! Can't wait to see your dollar store finds in your dining room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know those screams!!! Sounds like it was a great trip. Can't wait to seeyou $1 finds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I wish I could have been sitting in between those two for hours and hours... You actually found something that I would not be sad about missing! The trip on the whole looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete