Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2nd Attempt

Well, here's my second try at the word-art thingy for some of best friends who used to live here. I LOVE the color and the words. I used Seattle landmarks, places our friends lived and inside jokes. But as before, I learned new things I will do differently. I found out I like latex paint more than acrylic. The texture is better. And I will use colored plastic for the lettering instead if clear because it will be infinitely easier to see and I can space the words better and not wait until it's already painted to see how it will actually turn out. I would have changed a few font sizes around on this one. Yes, I know. I give my friends and family my prototypes as I figure this out. By the time I get to making my own, I'll have the process perfected. :)

3 comments:

  1. Ok, THIS I love! I love the blue and well, just everything. You should sell these babies! Also, now that I've actually clicked on your blog instead of just looking through google/reader, I see your cute, cute blog back ground! Looks like you got your technical problems fixed from a few weeks ago. I like the black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite things, and everyone comments on it when they come over. They also say you should sell them!!!! Thanks for the awesome gift, Nat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I am serious--I want to commission you to make one of these for me! It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete