Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Family Time

I love our family. We all live somewhat, sort of, not really, close but we see each other quite a bit and I love it! We had such a fun time together this past weekend, even though we are growing and not used to the chaos that ensues with 7 grand kids. I know that doesn't seem like that many to most of you but for us who have been used to just 2 boys for so many years, the noise/chaos level has increased dramatically. It's crazy and fun and I love that I can say my family are my best friends.

Papa & Baby Pax

Cute picture of my cute husband...and of Bennett and Jonah, of course.



Sarah Jane with her sweet curls.





Katherine celebrated her 2nd birthday on Halloween so we got to party together.


She was going to have Flounder from Little Mermaid on her cake but this won out after a weekend full of "No touch!" and 2 year old bullying. :)


Happy JB.

Mr. B caught in the mud.

Papa and Luke at Jack's soccer game.
Grandparents with their 7 grandkids.

Not the greatest family picture. I looked drugged.

Fun times. I can't wait to get together with the Williams side come Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a fun weekend! Love all the family pics. They're GREAT!

    ReplyDelete