Thursday, August 15, 2013

Lesson learned

Pinterest.  Wonderful website to organize wonderful ideas.  Lots of activities for Jonah.

Here's a new one we tried last week.

Flubber. 

Elmer's glue, water, Borax (I use it in my laundry) and food coloring. Simple.

Jonah thought it was the cat's meow.  "Super awesome!"

All play includes some kind of battle, rescue and loud noises.  Exhibit #156...



One word of advice....Great for play.  Bad as a hat.

With my back turned, Jonah had tried the flubber on as a hat.  Did not end well.


Would not come loose.

After struggles, tears and getting yelled at, I finally just chopped it all out. 

Good thing this kid has more hair than anyone I know.  Cut it all out and you cannot even tell!  No joke.


Lesson learned: Do not, I repeat, do not wear flubber as a hat.

1 comment:

  1. The flubber looks fun the cutting out of hair not as much fun.

    ReplyDelete