Monday, June 25, 2012

Tag, you're it

One Saturday afternoon in May, Uncle Brant & crew came over to play.   He had gotten a new toy and we all wanted a turn.  Per our house rule, we normally don't "shoot" people, but for the day I of course had to suspend it so we could play.  :)    I mean, who could pass up a game of Lazer Tag?!     It's shooting and running and screaming and laughing and even I have to admit, a blast.

Everone got suited up and we ran around crazy until we were all sweaty and tired and smiling.










Too fun.  I love these people!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I didn't know you could play laser tag at home! It looks like you guys had a REALLY fun family time!

    ~Julia Williams

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great group. I did notice that the photographer does a great job. The picture of Allison headed down the hall looks a lot like her dad. Thanks so much for keeping up updated. Love, Mom in Provo

    ReplyDelete