Saturday, February 25, 2012

Is it just me, or is he weird?

Yesterday I took Jonah and our nephew, Paxton, on a walk.  (A dog stopping to smell/pee on e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. and two boys running opposite directions does not make for a leisurely stroll.) 

After two blocks, we turned around to come home.  Jonah lagged behind as usual, but he kept stopping and kneeling down.

I finally walked back to put a little fire into him when I realized he was whispering something to himself.  Was he praying? 

No. The kid had his head bowed and was chanting, "Inner peace...inner peace...inner peace."



Ok.  Either he's embracing the dyanic soul of a true Portlander....or he watched Kung Fu Panda 2 the day before.

Either way...a meditating 3 year old is weird.

4 comments:

  1. I'm shaking my head. What a riot he is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! At least you know he got it from Kung Fu Panda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laughing out loud...can't stop...he is such a funny kid! Great pictures of him kneeling down.

    ReplyDelete