Thursday, March 8, 2012

Adios!

Lucas and I are off on an 8-day humanitarian trip to Guatemala tomorrow morning with my mother, aunt, uncle and 20 complete strangers.  Can't believe we're actually going.  Aaron and Jonah are left to man the fort.  (Aaron is so supportive of my crazy ideas.)

Clothes for perfect 70 degree sunny weather :) : check
Tums, Imodium & Pepto-bismal: check
50 spf sunscreen for our Oregon skin & bug spray: check
Priesthood blessings: check
Fingers crossed we don't get mugged and left on the side of the road: check

I have four half finished posts (a Jonah quote one, two completed house projects, and a book review) that just will have to wait until I get back. 

Plus we'll have a ton o' pictures of our Guatemala adventure!

Wish us gringos luck.

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha....Natalie, you're the best! Have a wonderful time with your boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie!
    First time I've looked at your blog. What a wonderful thing you are doing! Have a great adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dying to know how this trip went!! Two thoughts came to mind as i read this: 1) Sounds fun! 2) You are a BRAVE woman!

    ReplyDelete