Monday, February 13, 2012

Great to be Eight

Grandma & Grandpa Williams flew out for our 3rd weekend of visitors.  They couldn't have come for a better reason.  Our sweet niece, Samantha was baptized!  On Friday we all went to Sweet Tomatoes for dinner, since that is her favorite restaurant.  Who would have thought a salad place would be an 8 year old's favorite dining establishment?!  I think the bag of cookies you get on your birthday has something to do with it.

For her birthday gift, Samantha and I are going to a have Girls Day Out, complete with pedicure, movie and lunch.  I hope to make it a tradition with her and her sister Allison. (As long as they still want to hang out with me :)

Saturday and her baptism couldn't have been nicer. 

We get to play with these cousins all the time now and we all love it!

Two brothers.  Getting older (someone turns freaking 40 this year!) but still good looking.  :)

Jonah could NOT hold still for the life of him and Aaron wrangled him out in the hall for most of the service. 

Yes. That is real, glorious sunshine coming through the windows in February.  I broke out my actual sunglasses to celebrate.

Couldn't be a sweeter daddy and daughter. 

Afterward we all came over to our house for pizza & a Williams night of reminiscing.   Batman stopped by for his usual visit  .

I'll give a nickle to whomever can spot Jonah.
Thanks for coming Grandma & Grandpa!  We love ya!

4 comments:

  1. Man, those are some cute kids! I really like the last picture. I wouldn't have seen Jonah if you hadn't said something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found Jonah!
    Top to bottom:
    Sean
    Jonah
    Allison
    Samatha
    Brant

    Where's my nickle! :)

    Julia Williams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh.. Well maybe that's not right! Everyone looks so tangled I can't tell. Forget my nickel!

      Julia Williams

      Delete
  3. Jonah was difficult to find. What beautiful children in those pictures. Even the middle-aged children

    ReplyDelete