Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Kosher?

Okay, I'm not sure just how appropriate it is to 1st: video tape a prayer and 2nd: to put it online.  My mother always said "if you ever have to question it, it's probably better not do it."  But here I go, ignoring my mother's sound advice.  It's just so cute.  JB has been talking more and more these days, but he would never repeat a prayer. We've casually tried a dozen times but he just ignored any attempt at saying the prayer. That is up until last week. He actually repeated it after Lucas asked him to. And now he only will do it for Lucas. What can I say? That kid loves his brother. Last night was the second time he repeated a prayer.


Afterward you can hear the patented, "Hi Daddy!" that we hear all day and night.   Any time he sees us after being in another room or just when he wants to acknowlege us, he oh-so-brightly and happily says, "Hi Mommy!  Hi Daddy!"    A sound I will never tire of hearing.  It just makes me smile every time.

7 comments:

  1. That was so cute Natalie! I love it that you recorded it. He will grow up too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how he says thankful!!! hoohoo or something like that. Too Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright, that is SO cute. Is it okay if I start cheering in the middle of my prayers, too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to admit that kid is pretty adorable! And just for the record, I'm glad you posted it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So darling! Sarah loves watching him. "Again, Mom!"

    ReplyDelete