Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Our own kind of entertainment

Life has found it's January rhythm.  It trudges on as usual without holidays or much fan fare.  It's been an up & down month but there are a few highlights.  Tonight Lucas has his very first band concert and I can't wait.  He's actually pretty good for only playing 3 months, but I am anticipating a Music Man band experience.  And my parents are coming this weekend. Yea!  So that should be fun.  Until then I'll tell you how we've been entertaining ourselves around here.

Lucas wanted to play Wii last Saturday before reading.  I'm pretty flexible as long as it all gets done but in order to play he had to let me do one thing.  Connect all his freckles.  It's been a long standing joke between us. I always want to connect his freckles.  I know.  I can be weird sometimes. 
I guess Wii was worth it this time.





And then there's Jonah.  He's entertaining just being his crazy self.  I have a feeling he'll be just like Lucas and live in a costume from age 3- age 7.

Have a great January day!

3 comments:

  1. That is AWWWWESOME!!! Hope the concert was great! I know Lucas will be a stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes January has a blah feel to it. I concur.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's good Lucas is musical. I wish I was! I love the picture of Jonah in those glasses!

    ReplyDelete