Sunday, January 17, 2010

Working on it...

Yes, I am doing what I said I would never do. I am "cute-ifying" our blog. I said I never would because then I would feel like this is a real blog and thus more responsibility to post regularly and actually have something worthwhile/funny/clever/meaningful to say. Now, well, I realized that since my content is a little sparse and inconsistent and rarely any of the above mentioned things, maybe I could make up for that a bit by making it look cute. Or maybe I just thought it would be fun to mess around with. So...you can tell it's a work in progress. I have never in my life edited HTML and it took me over an hour to change the fonts just of the post titles and such. Wow. Yes, colossal waste of time, but what else am I going to do on a Friday night while Lucas and Aaron are away babysitting and Jonah is asleep? Okay, the list of more productive activities could fill up this page but I thought it would be fun for Friday night home alone. Could I count this as developing new talents? The fine art of editing HTML? Anyway, I can't find a background I love (especially since I'm only looking in the free section) nor a good header. Not that I could edit it even if I found one. I might get it to where I like it someday. Meanwhile, it might look a bit hodge-podge until I get some time to get back to work on it.

2 comments:

  1. Love the font! Lookin' good so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love looking at your blog! It's so fun to see what you guys are up to. I had a really hard time figuring out our blog, but then I found this: http://aquapoppydesigns2.blogspot.com/ It has really cute (free) backgrounds and super easy instructions. Hope this helps. =)

    ReplyDelete