Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Speilberg would be intimidated

I'm slow getting the camera out and I always seem to miss the action. Plus I can't figure out how to edit the videos on my computer. And, I know. I go from no videos to inundating the blog with video posts. Just be patient, the novelty of it will wear off and I'll be a little more reasonable. And lastly, remember these are for the grandparents, especially the ones who haven't seen Jonah since his blessing.


Lucas, as always, found a way to make Jonah laugh and wanted to get a video of it. Lucas' whisperings in the beginning are him stating how much he doesn't like his voice on tape.



More laughing. JB is such a happy kid and loves to squeal. It comes out all the time. If you want to hear his trademark squeal, be patient and wait for 36 seconds in. I couldn't figure out how to edit out the beginning.



I was too slow as usual but here Jonah had been mesmorized for what seemed like forever by Lucas staring into his eyes, holding onto his jacket while Lucas kept trying to get him to say "Luke."

1 comment:

  1. I love all the pictures and videos! Even though we have gotten see them a lot this summer -- which has been fabulous. What darling kids! Can't wait to see you again next weekend for the big race.

    ReplyDelete