Friday, August 21, 2009

Seattle tourists

I'm slowly going to play catch up on some of our summer festivities now that school is starting on Wednesday. I've mixed feelings about school being in session yet again. Our Lucas will be a 4th grader and that makes me feel old. And I LOVE the loose schedule of summer, fun vacations, lots of family, random day trips with the boys and the mostly sunny weather. It went by way too fast. But it will also be nice to be back into a routine again. My house, laundry and projects have all been neglected for summer fun. Plus I love volunteering at the school, being in Lucas' classroom and working with the PTA. At least Lucas still likes me at the school and I want to take advantage of that as long as I can.


My parents were able to come for a weekend in August and we did a very Seattle touristy activity: the "Ride the Ducks" tour around Seattle and Puget Sound. Would have been a slightly boring tour if it hadn't been for the slightly insane tour guides. "Cha-ching!"








Jonah Byron being fed by his namesake.

No comments:

Post a Comment