Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Too cool for school

Lucas is a lot like me. He has a closet full of clothes but finds a few articles of clothing he feels comfortable in and wears them everyday. He's very picky about how he looks and what he feels good in, especially his pants. He'd wear the same pair for weeks on end if I let him. Today was his last day for these shorts. Wearing the same clothes is one thing but dirty clothes is another. Lucas can't quite understand why 3 days is my limit.


Yes, I know. He has a big round head. And a sweet smile and a yummy, slurpy kiss.





Typical looks by both boys when Lucas holds Jonah.


Glad I checked on him.

2 comments:

  1. Lol, I can definitely relate to Lucas. I've been putting off doing laundry for FOREVER and I think Dan is getting sick of me in the same black shirt. It's gross, I know. Also, those are some pretty funny pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I constantly would find my kids with blankets on their heads. Why?!

    ReplyDelete