Monday, May 11, 2009

Cute Kids

What is this!? Like my third post in three days? I can't hardly believe it myself. I even told a few friends I actually have a blog. I keep wanting to say, don't expect frequent posts like this folks, I'm not a blogger. And I'm not. I do it mainly for the pictures. But just maybe this could become my "Lukey Update."


We got this crazy outfit from the sweetest, 80-year-old Brazilian lady in our ward. Complete with faux blue jeans, imitation arm tatoos, and skull and cross bones do-rag. Wouldn't want to meet this dude in a dark alley.


Jonah is spitting up as much as ever. It's like his eyes are bigger than his stomach. Lucas was exactly the same way, and I guess grew out of it sooner or later but I go through burp cloths and outfits like you wouldn't believe. I warn anyone who wants to hold him and I keep trying to tell JB that he's not going to make friends if he keeps throwing up on them. But I guess it's just one of those lessons he's going to have to learn the hard way. This lovely picture is when he urped and then rolled over into it. It didn't quite catch the nuance of the curdled milk dripping from his eyelashes. Wanna kiss?


These last three nights Jonah has slept in his own room and not ours for the first time. It was actually kind of hard for me to have my baby so far away. Granted, I slept great but it felt like such a big step. He's sleeping most the night from about 10pm to around 5am, except for last night he needed a feeding at 2am. Thank you Aaron. This is picture of the wall hangings I have up in Jonah's room. The first day I put it up Lucas walked into the room and exclamined, "That is SO Julia Ditto!"(one of my very best friends) I'll take that as a compliment, thank you.


Maybe Cotton is adjusting to baby after all.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you started blogging. Even though I get to see you and the kids quite a bit, it's so fun for me to see the pictures. I might have to break down and start someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so hilarious - the outfit from a sweet Brazilian gramma who will remain unnamed. She is one of the cutest and funniest people I know! I laughed at her funny comment in R.S. last week - when people were saying rude things about the church, she said she prayed like Jesus, "Father, forgive them, for they don't know anything!" :-)

    How fun to see all these wonderful pictures of your beautiful family! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would explain why, the instant I saw your wall hangings, I decided I needed to copy them somehow. Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jonah looks like he is ready to go to a biker bar! Ava was a big spitter-uper, too. But, yes, they do grow out of it... Adorable wall hangings and even more adorable pic of Cotton. Oh, and Jonah is cute, too!

    ReplyDelete