Thursday, May 7, 2009

And more Jonah Pics...


My mom took some cute pictures of Jonah while we were in Arizona.

Hello world!

This picture really makes the red in his hair stand out. It isn't quite that red in real life.

Thanks for the cute shirt, Renae. Lucas loves his little brother and is one person who can always make Jonah laugh.

Twenty minutes before he had to leave for school Lucas remembered it was crazy hair day at school. So with nothing on hand the creative, or crazy, mother that I am thought "What if we took washable Crayola markers to your head?" That creative, or crazy, kid replied "Great idea! I want blue, orange and green!" So we colored his head and just hope they wash out tonight. If not, Luke offered to just shave it. No problem, right?

Helloooo! Lucas loves this picture he took of JB.

Sleeping. One of the many wonderful talents of this ever-growing child. He's been sleeping through the night off and on and this morning he slept until 6:15am! Yippee. It's going to be a great day.

I love the look on Sean's face. "What am I supposed to do with him?" I love that they will be close in age and be buddies growing up. Plus Jonah looks like he's wearing a toupe.

We were able to go t Vancouver for Allison's baptism. She is so grown up and a sweet girl. It was a special day to be together.

Wii parnters.

Yes, the dog is still adjusting to someone taking his place.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear if the marker came out. Jonah just gets cuter every day. What a beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the updates! My favorite photos are of Cotton and his displeasure at being replaced. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete