Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Song of the Month

This has been sung yelled every few minutes the past couple of days.   Yep, it's the classic Tobuscas Minecraft song "I Can Swing My Sword."  It really won't mean anything to anyone who doesn't know it, but Jonah is obsessed.  This song is now stuck in my head 24/7, singing it as I wash dishes, in the shower & driving in the car complete with all the errors Jonah throws in.

My favorite parts are the vibrato.  :)  And yes, he sings the ENTIRE thing over and over.

 
*This is dedicated to his cousin Rowan who I've heard is as a big of Minecract fan as our boys.*


 

 

2 comments:

  1. Having never heard the song, "I Can Swing My Sword" before, I went to You Tube to see if it was on there. Oh yes, it was there. I frankly liked Jonah's version better -- ESPECIALLY the vibrato. It was amazing AND a hoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia Williams


    I showed Rowan, and he LOVED it! And I can relate because Rowan sings it ALL THE TIME!!!

    ReplyDelete