Monday, August 20, 2012

Quotes of the Week


Jonah and I were waiting in line at IKEA.  He sat in the cart and I hugged him and kissed on his neck. (my favorite) He does his lovey-dovey, whisper voice and says...
"I love you so much."  Looks me in the eyes and swears, ".I'll never let you down."

Aaron and I took him on a walk through the woods near our house.  We went off the trail where it suddenly got bumpy.  Jonah yells out with all his might, "Hold on to your brains, everyone!"

I asked him to take the dirty clothes to the laundry chute.  I get a salute and a "It would be my pleasure, sir."  No.  The pleasure is all mine.

Tonight Aaron was getting his PJ's on and he was whining he wasn't ready for bed.  Aaron pointed out that the sun had gone to bed and now it was his turn.  He fake-cried and whined, "I want the sun back."

2 comments:

  1. Gee, that kid is SO cute. Where does he get all of that? He certainly reminds me of some of the crazy cute stuff Aaron said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is hysterical. I'm so glad you're documenting all these, because they are PRICELESS!

    ReplyDelete