Thursday, October 8, 2009

Paxton Beckett Friess

Last Sunday Jonah and I took a quick trip down to Portland to meet our new nephew Pax. We stayed a few days to play and cuddle. In case you feel badly Aaron and Lucas had to stay home, they had three days of man time Slurpees, soccer, Happy Meals and a movie on a school night. So they didn't mind, too much. Mark took a quick video on his phone of the first time I got to hold him.

The visit was so fun. I got one on one time with each of my sweet nephwews and niece, we played at the park, and feasted on Indian food. And even though Jonah slept HORRIBLY, yes horribly, and I got very little sleep, it was worth it.

Wanna play a game of "I SPY"? Can you find the baby? Sarah, the big 19 month old sister, kept "sharing" her toys with the baby and piling them on his head.


Three out of the four siblings. They all love their new baby and will take good care of the lucky kid. Bennett loves his "little bruda."


We took a trip to the park and Jonah had his first ride on the swing. Sweet laugh and cute feet.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun looking trip! I love Jonah's giggle. So fun!

    ReplyDelete