Saturday, June 19, 2010

Brotherly love

I came from a family of 3 girls and Aaron from 3 boys. You could say our sibling relationships growing up were a little different. My mother in law talks about growing up with all sisters as well and then, when having 3 rambunctious boys, calling her father and asking, "Is this normal!?" I've asked myself the same thing at times. It's just innate in a boy to chuckle at potty humor, turn everything into a sword and to wrestle. Not that we didn't wrestle all the time with my dad but we turned it all into pretty tumbling routines and fancy lifts. Not so with boys.

And I'm told it usually starts quite innocently...


...but turns into something else in no time flat.




Winner?
Or just hiding from Mom?

I tried to stop them and put them in time out...

But they didn't seem to mind too much.


It calmed down just as quickly as it began and these brothers, like all others, are closer for it.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, those pictures are so so cute! I absolutely love them. I especially love the picture under the crib. So cute!

    ReplyDelete